-
March 6th, 2000, 05:48 AM
#1
98GS
Guest
As everyone knows this motor is equipped with a knock sensor, I was wondering what happens to this when the J&S unit is installed, is it removed, taken out of the loop, or still active?
Also, I am planning on using the system for a NOS setup, should I also get a MSD6A or is the stock ignition sufficient when coupled with the J&S? I remember seeing a dyno chart of someone spraying and using a stock ignition. The curve was very choppy, when using an aftermarket ignition the curve ws very smooth, the J&S would not help here, correct? thx
[This message has been edited by 98GS (edited March 06, 2000).]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks